I Blog, You Read!

Welcome To all of u!

You are here to See, Look, Hear, Feel , and Enjoy to
All my Blogs and Other things. Please Keep in touch
to me in this Blog Web. You can follow or just visit or
Share this site to Facebook... So let your eyes and
Sense Feel the Shine of my posts or status. Enjoy and
Don't be in Downcast mood and Drown of Angriness.

I BLOG, U READ!


Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Shining Secrets!

   DEFENSIL SOAP
It Fights Germs and Dirt in the face.
It is also called Anti-Pimple soap.
 I used it 3 times a Day for Protection,
Wake up, Bath Time, and Before Sleep.
I also used..........

 SAFE GUARD Anti-Bacterial Soap
I wash my face with this mixed with Defensil.
It makes me feel unAwkward Everyday.
also... SafeGuard Menthol is really good
For me. I don't Like all the Strong soaps
coz Defensil and SafeGuard is Here! <3

SUNSILK co-creations
(Straight and Sway)
This is a Shampoo made by
Teddy Charles of Paris....
I like this... it makes my hair 
Smooth,Soft, and shine!!!
Have a shiny smell and nice!
..... I used conditioner of.....

PANTENE PRO-V CONDITIONER 
(Extra Straight Ingredients)
..a Conditioner with Natural and
Science Ingredients... so total Cared.
Like all The conditioner, Pantene is the One.

VICTORIA'S SECRET LOTION
(Strawberries and Champagne)
A lotion with ingredients that can
make the skin or body smooth and
Smells Good. It works for me! <3
I bought it just $ 9 dollars

LANDER LOTIONS
(Advanced Skin Care)
I also used this when i'm home and After Bath.
I always used Dry skin and Vitamin E Lotions.
It makes my skin Firm and smooth like Victoria's
Secret Lotion ( Strawberries and Champagne).

COOL SPLASH COLOGNE
( Cool Blue, Fresh Green,Zetto Purple)
It's my favorite Splash cologne that makes me fresh
It is powered by AVON Corporations. and Magazine
I started using it when my Auntie from province gave me this
cologne. Like all colognes, CP cologne is only the Best i've ever used!





AFFICIONADO PERFUME
my favorite perfume i've used for many years.
I'm using it before or at Walk and Work outside.
If i have Cool splash cologne, i also have this Perfume!

THIS ARE ALL MY SECRETS!! Like my Blogs
And follow me in twitter at juninejarabo09
                                                       (http://twitter.com/#!/juninejarabo09)
                                                  And Like my Page at JuNiNe JaRaBo in FB
                    http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/JuNiNe-JaRaBo/110005472350603.
                                                  Add or e-mail me in juninejarabo2009@gmail.com
                                                      +639398867188 / +639081735577-SMART
                                                                    +639062698284-GLOBE
                                                     


















                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment